- How Much Time Do You Need To Save for a Down...by KCM Crew on 2021-04-19 at 10:00 AM
One of the biggest hurdles homebuyers face is saving for a down payment. As you’re budgeting and planning for your home purchase, you’ll want to understand how much you’ll need to put down and how long it will take you to get there. The process may actually move faster than you think. Using data from
- Home Is Where the Heart Is [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2021-04-16 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights There’s no doubt about it: homeowners love their homes, and that feeling has become even more important over the past year. The vast majority of homeowners say they’re emotionally attached to their home and that it has kept them safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Owning a home provides a sense of safety, security, and accomplishment. Let’s connect to move your […]
- Why This Is a Great Year to Sell Your Vacation...by KCM Crew on 2021-04-15 at 10:00 AM
As vaccines are administered and travel resumes, many of us are beginning to plan for those long-awaited vacations we missed out on over the past year. Some households are focusing their efforts on buying a vacation home rather than staying in a hotel, too. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) reports: “Second homes (i.e.,
- Consumer watchdog group issues policy to...on 2021-04-19 at 10:30 PM
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said on Monday that attorneys for property owners who violate the national ban on evictions could face prosecution.
- A look inside the most expensive home for sale in...on 2021-04-19 at 1:55 PM
One of Villa Magnolia's biggest selling points is its 221 feet of water frontage.
- House lifting is big business following a record...on 2021-04-19 at 12:21 PM
With storms intensifying, rainfall increasing and sea levels rising, waterfront property owners are lifting their homes out of danger.
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.