- Homebuyers: Hang in There [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on 2021-06-25 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights Today’s sellers’ market provides unique challenges—and benefits—for buyers. Current low interest rates won’t last forever, and home prices are forecast to rise. If you’re a homebuyer, hang in there. Homeownership improves your quality of life, and the long-term benefits outweigh the short-term challenges.
- Demand for Vacation Homes Is Still Strongby KCM Crew on 2021-06-24 at 10:00 AM
The pandemic created a tremendous interest in vacation homes across the country. Throughout the last year, many people purchased second homes as a safe getaway from the challenges of the health crisis. With many professionals working from home and many students taking classes remotely, it made sense to see a migration away from cities and
- Homeowner Wealth Increases Through Growing Equity...by KCM Crew on 2021-06-23 at 10:00 AM
Building financial wealth and stability remains one of the top reasons Americans choose to own a home, and as a homeowner, your wealth often grows without you even realizing it. In a recent paper published by the Urban Institute, Home Ownership is Affordable Housing, author Mike Loftin illustrates how homeowners increase their equity and their
- You can now choose and design a newly built home...on 2021-06-24 at 5:29 PM
Big builders are launching new programs where buyers can do the whole process online.
- The CDC extended the national eviction ban...on 2021-06-24 at 4:45 PM
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention extended the national ban on evictions for another month. Here's what to know.
- Meet the man designing Google’s futuristic new...on 2021-06-24 at 10:36 AM
In 2012, British designer Thomas Heatherwick found himself having dinner with Google co-founder Larry Page at the billionaire's house in California.
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.