- Is It Time To Move on to a New Home?by KCM Crew on 2021-09-20 at 10:00 AM
If you’ve been in your home for longer than five years, you’re not alone. According to recent data from First American, homeowners are staying put much longer than historical averages (see graph below):As the graph shows, before 2008, homeowners sold their houses after an average of just five years. Today, that number has more than
- Have You Ever Seen a Housing Market Like This?...by KCM Crew on 2021-09-17 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights Whether you’re buying or selling – today’s housing market has plenty of good news to go around. Buyers can take advantage of today's mortgage rates to escape rising rents and keep monthly payments affordable. Sellers can reap the benefits of multiple offers and a fast sale. If this sounds like good news to you, let’s connect today so you can capitalize on the unique […]
- Is the Number of Homes for Sale Finally Growing?by KCM Crew on 2021-09-16 at 10:00 AM
An important metric in today’s residential real estate market is the number of homes available for sale. The shortage of available housing inventory is the major reason for the double-digit price appreciation we’ve seen in each of the last two years. It’s the reason many would-be purchasers are frustrated with the bidding wars over the
- China likely won't bail out Evergrande directly...on 2021-09-21 at 4:10 AM
Fears over a potential contagion from embattled developer China Evergrande Group dragged down the Hang Seng index in Hong Kong by more than 3% on Monday.
- Evergrande collapse could have a 'domino effect'...on 2021-09-20 at 10:30 PM
Some developers "can't survive much longer" if the refinancing channel remains shut for a prolonged period, warned AllianceBernstein's Jenny Zeng.
- Banks consider climate risk for home loans, a...on 2021-09-20 at 8:39 PM
Blue-lining is when banks or mortgage lenders draw lines of risk around certain neighborhoods and streets, often without clear disclosure.
- Homeowners Feel Ready to Sellon 2018-10-08 at 4:02 PM
77 percent of Americans think that now is a good time to sell a home, a new record high.
- Trick or Treat Safety Rules for Homeownerson 2018-10-08 at 3:56 PM
Using bright outdoor lights, LED lights instead of candles, and friction tape on steps to prevent slips will help make Halloween safer for everyone.
- Consumers Care About the Environmenton 2018-10-08 at 3:49 PM
American property owners and communities are more concerned about the environment than ever before, and consumer inclinations for walkable communities and energy-efficient homes are on the rise.